The world stands on the brink of a financial system collapse. The following video explains why.
- Global bond market flat-lining
- Germany 10-year goes negative
- Central banks continue to print fiat currency
- ECB purchasing commercial debt
- Consequences of Brexit
- No confidence in world central banks revealed
- Negative interest rates are not sustainable
- Series of bubbles will lead to financial system collapse
- Eventually the market will revert to fair value
A financial system collapse is imminent
Gregory Mannarino is one of our favorite financial commentators. He produces a new market video every business day providing straightforward financial and economic insights at no charge. We recommend following his work. He pulls no punches and tells it like it is.
Get ahead of the crowd, folks. Prepare yourself for what’s to come.
We Now Stand On The Edge Of A Total Systemic Collapse, Here’s Why. By Gregory Mannarino – YouTube
THE VIDEO YOU ARE WATCHING IS AT LEAST 24 HOURS OLD. TO VIEW MY NEWEST VIDEO GO TO MY WEBSITE TradersChoice.net WHERE I POST THEM FIRST.
Trading involves risk and you could lose your entire investment. You and you alone are responsible for your own investment decisions and any consequences thereof. Please invest wisely.
Visit Gregory Mannarino’s website at TradersChoice.net
Photograph: Linda Nylind
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.