- FEATURING 15 TOOLS: Needlenose pliers, regular pliers, hard-wire cutters, wire cutters, 420HC knife, saw, spring-action scissors, awl, can opener, bottle opener, corkscrew w/ assist, phillips screwdriver, medium/large screwdriver, small screwdriver, extra-small screwdriver.
- 420HC STAINLESS STEEL: An improved, high-carbon (HC) form of 420 stainless steel that works well with high production tooling. 420HC's strength is optimized in Leatherman multi-tools by heat treatment.
- OUTSIDE-ACCESSIBLE TOOLS: The Juice CS4 features tools that are accessible while the tool is in its folded or closed position, mimicking the functionality of a pocket knife.
- LANYARD RING: This secure ring is for attaching the tool safely and securely to a lanyard. Often people who work near water or on scaffolding attach their tool to a lanyard on their person to avoid losing the tool if it's dropped.
- LEATHERMAN 25 YEAR GUARANTEE: We take extraordinary measures so your Leatherman product is free from manufacturer's defects and will give you many years of dependable service. If the tool does have a defect, we will gladly repair or replace it, at our discretion. This warranty does not cover sheaths, accessories, imprinting, color finishes, cleaning or sharpening. This warranty covers products purchased through an authorized dealer and proof of purchase from an authorized dealer may be required.
The Leatherman Juice CS4 is our second largest Juice model, and just like its bigger brother, it’s the perfect size for a purse, pocket, glove- or tackle-box. Smaller hands will appreciate all the same power and features as other full-size multi-tools, with handles sculpted just for them. The colorful Juice CS4, now available with textured aluminum handles in both Granite and Columbia, might just make the “junk” drawer into the “I-don’t-need-anything-but-my-Leatherman-in-here” drawer. Closed Length: 3.25 in (8.26 cm); Weight: 5.6 oz (159 g); Blade Length: 2.27 in (5.77 cm).
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.